Mercedes Atego Race truck – Righthand drive
Based on a 7.5t chassis this 2001 Mercedes is a 4 berth race home.
It is ideal for Karts, Quads, MX or Car racing.
With only 341,000 km on the clock it is low mileage and in good condition.
Inside the van it offers:-
· Gas and electric heating
· Gas oven and two ringed hob with glass cover
· Plenty of electricity sockets
· Electric/Gas/12v fridge with small freezer compartment
· TV/DVD all of the above can be run from the either the 12v or the invertor
· Kitchen sink with glass cover
· There is plenty of cupboard space, a wardrobe and shelving along with room under the seating to store items.
· 2 x opening roof vents with blinds (one in living area one above the bed area)
· Shower, bathroom sink and toilet with opening roof vent and blind
· The seating area turns into a large double bed area
· There is a slot in the floor for a table which we store in the garage (two table sizes available)
· The 6ft x 6ft static bed is across the garage and has shelving at the back and one shelf at the side of the bed, also a privacy curtain. (we have two brand new single mattresses which are zipped together showing in there at the moment, but are not part of the van sale. They can be purchased for an additional £600 as were over £1000 new and barely used) In the wardrobe is a shower curtain and also a full length privacy curtain which can go above the television area to the door to make the bed in the seating area private.
· The cab area can be opened up by removing the two foam blocks but is not a walk through
· There are three lap belts attached in the rear seating area
· At the back of the living area there is a small door through to the garage area
This good sized area can take two quads and still has ample space for additional equipment.
The garage is equipped with
· A Winch
· Electric roller door
There is also
· An onboard 5kva generator
· Pressure washer
· External shower
· 4 x External lockers which all lock
· 1 x External 240v plug socket
· 1 x BBQ gas connection point
· The brackets are fitted for a large 4m awning but no awning is included in the sale
The truck has had a complete overhaul of the internal electrics, new battery charging unit, new invertor and new truck batteries.
Service history is not complete but since I have had the vehicle it has been maintained fully.
I am selling this as I have decided to give up Quad racing so I no longer need the amount of garage space. It has been great fun and we have used it for holidays too.
The truck has service history but not full. I serviced it when I first got it and it has done 5000 miles since then but has always been maintained. MOT until August and has done less than 100 miles since last MOT. It has had one new tyre, new drag link arm, two new track rod ends and two new shock absorbers at last MOT