Beta has announced the 2021 Beta RR 125 LC Enduro that includes a renewed chassis, new frame geometries and suspensions and a 125cc four-stroke injection engine.
Here’s the press release:
Pure racing style and maximum fun! This is the spirit of the new RR 125 LC, a new generation of RR motorcycles, always delivering true emotions. Lots of technical and aesthetic updates characterise the RR 125 LC 2021, true Beta top-of-the-range for the category.
The new 125cc four-stroke injection engine combined with a renewed chassis, with new frame geometries and suspensions, gives great handling and reactivity, always maximizing the driving pleasure. Strong family feeling with the racing RR series, thanks to the new plastics with an aggressive look and graphics inspired by the world-champion bikes of Brad Freeman and Steve Holcombe
The RR 125 LC Enduro is updated to the new engine and exhaust system for the latest Euro 5 category.
RR 125 LC ENDURO
Directly inspired by the big RRs who race in the WEC World Championship for both technical and aesthetic features, the RR 125 LC Enduro was born to face all types of terrain and obstacles at full throttle!
Colors: White / Black / Red
- Completely renewed Minarelli engine providing an improved delivery over the entire arc, upgraded to the Euro 5 category
- Electronic injection for maximum reactivity of response in any condition
- Camshaft with variable valve timing for better power and torque at all speeds
- Slipper clutch always in control ̶ even on the steepest downshifts
- New Air Box system, giving better a performance thanks to the new shape of the airbox, thought to ensure better airflow and accessibility to the filter. Less noise, easier disassembly
- Beta red frame with revised geometry for improved handling and driving agility
- New plastics with and unmistakable style inspired by racing enduro
- Revised cooling system to improve airflow
- Redesigned mask with FULL LED lights: latest generation full LED optical unit for better visibility combined with the racing style of the new mask
- FULL LED rear light of RR derivation
- Plastic/metal composite rear subframe improved in terms of lightness and rigidity at the same time
- New side stand for greater stability and with an improved spring mechanism
- CBS combined brake system
- CDI and electronic components with revised housing: now protected inside the radiator area
- 41mm upside-down fork
- Aluminium swingarm.
- New racing Alu exhaus
- Microfused pegs
- Unified safety system with single key (for ignition, steering lock and fuel cap)