Boano Race Parts has unveiled the Beta RR 2019 Six Days Chile models.
They will be hand-built to order and fully kitted out with Ohlins TTX suspension and will be available in September. The all-new 2019 Beta RR model of your choice can be set up personally by one of the Boano Moto technicians according to customer requests.
The Six Days kit can be added to 125/250/300 two-strokes and 350/3980/430/480 four strokes (the new 200 2T is not out yet!). Bikes will be made in limited numbers, only made to order and will have a certificate of identification.
The bikes can be ordered directly from the Boano Moto or through your local dealer.
Boano Beta Six Days edition highlights:
- Ohlins TTX Cartridge Forks
- Ohlins TTX flow shock
- ISDE Chile 2018 graphics
- ISDE Chile 2018 seat cover
- Circuit grips and carbon hand guards
- Boano race parts rear disc guard
- Boano race parts extreme skid plate
- Boano race parts extreme radiator guards
- Boano race parts steel rear sprocket
- Boano race parts front sprocket/clutch slave protector
- Boano race parts silicon hose kit
- GET CDI with traction control unit (4T bikes)
Beta RR 250/300 2019 Six Days Chile Limited Edition: 8926,23 Euro (+tax)
Beta RR 350/390 2019 Six Days Chile Limited Edition: 9663,90 Euro (+tax)
Beta RR 430/480 2019 Six Days Chile Limited Edition: 9745,90 Euro (+tax)
More information: email@example.com or visit betaboano.com